The VADA Program aims to foster and support collaboration among faculty and students from different disciplines who are working on COVID-19 related projects. Resources and information that may be of interest to those affiliated with the program are listed here:
- Health Data Research Network Canada has launched a COVID-19 resource page which includes up to date information on COVID-19 data held across Canada.
- CDC Data on excess deaths associated with COVID-19
- The Center for Systems Science and Engineering at The Johns Hopkins University has created a GitHub site to provide access to more than a dozen COVID-19 data sources, including a great wealth of international data. This site includes The Johns Hopkins database—the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository—its daily updates summarized by geographic area from many places around the world.
- A GitHub site that provides epidemiological data from the COVID-19 outbreak in Canada has also been created.
- University of Western Ontario has created a COVID-19 information hub with a real-time dashboard of the virus in Canada as well as other resources.
- The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control has created an information hub for BC data.
This page will be updated regularly and any links that may be of interest can be emailed to email@example.com for inclusion on this page.
The VADA Program also accepted four additional graduate students engaged in COVID-19 research. To learn more about them, visit our trainee profiles